WikiEducator and OER
Wikieducator and Open Content
Wikieducator is one of many types of sites that house information related to the open educational resource movement and open textbooks. Its goals are to be considered an... "evolving community intended for the collaborative:
- planning of education projects linked with the development of free content;
- development of free content on Wikieducator for e-learning;
- work on building open education resources (OERs) on how to create OERs.
- networking on funding proposals developed as free content." (Wikieducator.com)
On the link below you will find an "open course" that should be useful for learning more about open content.
- an advocate for open textbooks as well as an instructor for DeAnza College (part of the COT Collaborative).