Welcome to the SOL*R Interoperability and Reusability Wiki
This wiki has been set up so that the SOL*R user community can document and discuss
- issues with SOLR:creating resuable and interoperable learning resources that work with the SOLR:various CMS around the province.
- SOLR:issues with reusing content from different sources
- end user issues with using the SOL*R service and research papers
- case studies and other documentation from institutions
Please help edit yourself and improve it! Suggestions are also always welcomed and can be emailed to email@example.com
Archive of SOLR:Learning Content Strategies - How to make the most out of your investment (and safeguard its future) meeting. The final program is now also available
Resources for SOLR:BC Equella Training Sessions
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- There is a One Page Mediawiki Reference Guide with the most used commands that is research paper handy to print out.
- Try out some tests on a SOLR:Sandbox Page
- You can stay informed about Recent changes to the wiki by subscribing to this RSS feed